j is for jigsaw
I love a good jigsaw. The puzzle, not the machinery.
or jig ~
The jig is up!
or jiggety-jig and jiggety-jog ~
- To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
- Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.
- To market, to market, to buy a fat hog,
- Home again, home again, jiggety-jog.
- To market, to market, to buy a plum bun,
- Home again, home again, market is done. ~Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes
or jiggle ~
My jiggle is worth a giggle. Did I say that?
or Jack & Jill ~
went up the hill…. and who really knows what went on.
or jibberish ~
Alternative spelling of gibberish. That’s just balderdash.
or Jiminy Cricket ~
This could be about anything… Encyclopedia.
or January Jones ~
I’m mad for Mad Men. The early seasons. Hello, Betty.
or justified ~
Flush left and right in typographic alignment. We’re doing typography.
or the other Justified ~
On my TBS — to be seen — list. I just can’t justify it right now. Long Hard Times To Come.
Hey, hey, hey.
Done again. Done again. Jiggety-jig.
Uh-oh. There goes my jiggle.
Here be Saturday. Jubilant, baby, jubilant.